Free shipping on all order
Buy Play Sell Repeat
10AM - 6PM (Mon-Sat)
7 Days Return Policy
Good Condition Disc
Tested And Guaranteed
7 Days Return Policy
About the Game
You've only seen half so far
Discover a dark mystery only a medium can solve. Explore the real world and the spirit world at the same time. Use your psychic abilities to solve puzzles spanning both worlds, uncover deeply disturbing secrets, and survive encounters with The Maw - a monster born from an unspeakable tragedy...
The Medium is a third-person psychological horror game that features patented dual-reality gameplay and an original soundtrack co-composed by Arkadiusz Reikowski and Akira Yamaoka.
- Become a Medium - Wield unique psychic abilities reserved for those with the gift. Travel between the realities or explore them both at the very same time. Use the Out of Body experience to investigate places where your real-world self can't go. Create energy shields and deliver powerful spirit blasts to survive the spirit world and its otherworldly dangers.
- See What's Hidden - Delve deep into a mature and morally ambiguous story, where nothing is what it seems and everything has another side. As a medium, you see, hear and experience more than others, and with every new perspective, you will change your perception of what happened at the Niwa resort.
- Play in Two Worlds at The Same Time - Never-seen-before and officially patented gameplay that plays out across two worlds displayed at the same time. Explore the physical world and the spirit world simultaneously, and use the interactions between them to solve dual-reality puzzles, unlock new paths, and awaken memories of past events.
- Enter a Dark Reality Inspired by Beksiński - The Medium's spirit world is a dark mirror reflection of our reality, a grim and unsettling place where our unpunished deeds, evil urges, and vile secrets manifest themselves and can take on a form. This world has been invented and designed under the inspiration of Zdzisław Beksiński's paintings, Polish dystopian surrealist internationally recognized for his distinctive and strikingly ominous style.
- Music by Tamaoka & Reikowski - Immerse yourself in the disturbing and oppressive atmosphere of the game thanks to the original 'dual' soundtrack co-created by Akira Yamaoka and Arkadiusz Reikowski. Yamaoka-san is a legendary Japanese composer best known for his work on the Silent Hill series; Reikowski is a Hollywood Music in Media Awards nominee who worked on such acclaimed horror games as Blair Witch, Layers of Fear, and Observer. Now they join their creative forces for the music and songs of The Medium.
03 Sep 2021
Product sourced from Individual in India as a pre-owned one
Ages 18 and over
MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN: MILES MORALES - PS5 (PRE-OWNED)
RESIDENT EVIL: VILLAGE - PS5 (PRE-OWNED)
RATCHET & CLANK: RIFT APART - PS5 (PRE-OWNED)
GHOST OF TSUSHIMA DIRECTOR'S CUT - PS5 (PRE-OWNED)
FAR CRY 6 - PS5 (PRE-OWNED)
WATCH DOGS LEGION - PS5 (PRE-OWNED)
MARVEL'S GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - PS5 (PRE-OWNED)
OUTRIDERS - PS5 (PRE-OWNED)
STAR WARS JEDI FALLEN ORDER - PS5 (PRE-OWNED)
JUDGMENT - PS5 (PRE-OWNED)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between New and Pre-owned games?
New games are manufacturer sealed products. The details regarding DLC if any
will be mentioned in product page description.
Pre-owned games are used and sold to us by customers which undergoes a testing procedure before being sold by us on our website.
What is the condition of Pre-owned games?
Pre-owned games come in perfect working condition with minimal scratches. The original box and art cover are included unless specified in the description. They are original games that are used and sold to us by customers.
When will my products arrive if I order now?
Please enter your pin code on the box below to check the serviceability and expected delivery date
Is there a warranty for Pre-owned games?
We offer a 7-day Return policy for our Pre-owned games in case of any issue with the game.
Will DLC code be included with Pre-owned games?
The DLC code will not be included since it is a Pre-owned game and DLC codes are one time redeemable only.
Can I sell the game back to GameNation after playing?
Yes, please visit the product page or the Sell page to check the values and place a sell order. We also accept games which aren’t purchased from us.
What Our Customers Say
I have been selling and buying from gamenation for the past 6 months, and its been hassle free. The prices I get on physical games have always been the best among other stores. Would definitely suggest to trade with them.
The whole experience was hassle free and quick. Pickup was done in less than 24 hours from blue dart after I made the sell order and then it just took 1 and a half days for gamenation to receive the disc, check the disc and transfer the money.
Ordered for the first time from Gamenation and I absolutely loved the experience. Really fast delivery and excellent condition of the disc , the box etc. Great experience and I recommend it to everyone.
Jeff Joseph Jerry
Was confused over buying a second hand product especially game disk, but my last purchase from Game Nation proved me wrong. The quality assurance and prompt response is commendable. Looking forward for great purchases ahead.
Prajwal I Naik
The process is so simple. I've bought 3 games in total and sold 2 to Gamenation. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Great Model and great service.
In short pin point delivery, quality to the core (didn't expect pre-owned to be this good), perfect packaging, and worth the price.Really enjoyed the gaming experience and the communication with the team. Worth the price I paid.....
All games I bought were pre-owned. And all of them had close to zero scratches. And compared to many other sites, Gamenation offered the lowest price. Delivery to Bangalore in 1 day.
Great service, cheapest price & awesome support team. They were happy to answer every single queries I had before buying the product. Plus an option for COD for those who want it.