Please take a few minutes to read this agreement carefully.
Binding Agreement: By selling or trading-in games at GameNation, owned and operated by Krieda Solutions Private Limited, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS (explained below) and all disclaimers and terms and conditions that appear elsewhere on the GameNation website. It is your responsibility, prior to submitting the sell / trade-in order, to read these Terms & Conditions carefully to understand your rights and obligations. If you are dissatisfied with the GameNation Web site, its content, or these Terms & Conditions, you agree that your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the GameNation Web site.
Changes: We reserve the right to make changes to the GameNation Web site and these Selling & Trade-in Terms & Conditions at any time. Each time you wish to participate in selling/trading-in at GameNation, you should review the then-current Trade-in Policy.
Rights and Obligations Regarding Selling/ Trading-in Items at GameNation (You agree to the following terms and conditions) :
1. Ownership and Authority to Sell / Trade. You warrant and represent that you are the sole and rightful owner, or have the authority of the owner, of the item bearing the specifications, serial number, and model number which you have provided (the "Item"). You further warrant and represent that you have full authority to sell or otherwise dispose of the Item (or such authority was rightfully granted to you by the rightful owner).
2. Accuracy of Information. You agree that all information you provide about the Item for sale / trade-in as well as information you have or will provide about yourself is true, accurate, and complete.
3. Limitations and Final Determinations. You acknowledge and agree that GameNation may reject or limit the quantity of Items to be sold / traded-in. You agree that all determinations of GameNation with respect to sale / trade-in and credit / cash value assigned to the Item after its inspection will be accepted as final and is not negotiable.
4. Working Order Upon Arrival. You agree that you are providing the Item to GameNation in working order, and you shall be solely responsible for the arrival condition of the Item at GameNation's facilities, even in cases where 'Pickup' is done by GameNation. It is important that you carefully package the Item to ensure that the Item is delivered to GameNation without damage as those damages are your responsibility.
5. Prompt Shipment. You agree to ship the Item to the address provided so that it arrives within 15 days of accepting the estimate. If the Item is not received within 15 days of the date on which the estimate was provided to you, then GameNation has the right to revise or withdraw the estimate for the sale / trade-in or the outstanding credit value of the Item. In addition, any promotional offers may no longer be valid, depending on the terms of the promotional offer, if the Item is not received by GameNation within 15 days of the date on which the estimate was provided to you.
6. Costs of Packaging and Shipment. GameNation will cover your cost for the shipment by adding a Store Credit balance of Rs. 75 to your account upon receipt of the item. Alternatively you can opt for our free pick-up service and have a hassle free sale from the comfort of your home.
You agree that you are solely responsible for all costs associated with the packaging of the Item for shipment to GameNation and, if applicable, the shipping and handling costs to return the Item to you.
7. Loss or Damage to the Item and Its Contents. You agree that GameNation will not be responsible under any circumstances for any loss or damage to the Item during transit.
8. Transfer of Ownership. Upon receipt and acceptance of the Item by GameNation, you hereby agree to transfer all right to and title in the Item to GameNation, in exchange for credit / cash value offered to you.
9. Final Transaction; No Rescission. You acknowledge and agree that the sell/ trade-in transaction is final and cannot be cancelled or rescinded by you after your Item is received by GameNation, unless GameNation contacts you to provide notification that your description of the Item was inconsistent with GameNation’s evaluation of your Item.
10. Items Inconsistent with Provided Description: If GameNation provides notification that your description of the Item was inconsistent with GameNation’s evaluation of your Item, you will be provided with an updated quote of credit / cash value. You may elect to either sell your Item in exchange for the updated credit / cash value, or; you may elect for the Item to be returned to you upon your payment of return shipping costs. In order to have the Item returned to you at your own expense, you must promptly respond to our email within 3 days of being contacted. If no response is received within this time period, we will presume that the updated credit / cash value option is elected, and the Item will be processed using the updated value.
11. Reporting and Sharing Information. GameNation may be required to share personal information in response to a valid court order, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. GameNation reserves the right to report, and may be required to report, to law enforcement agencies any activities that GameNation believes to be unlawful. GameNation may share certain information when GameNation believes that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others and GameNation.
12. Release of Liability. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release GameNation from and against any liability arising out of or related to the transfer of the Item, including but not limited to any liability related to the packaging and shipment of the Item, the evaluation and assessment of the Item (and the corresponding credit / cash valuation) made by GameNation, and the non-availability of the Item after it has been accepted by GameNation.